quinta-feira, 6 de novembro de 2008

VA. I'm So Proud - A Jamaican Tribute To Curtis Mayfield (1997)


Track Listings:
1. Derrick Morgan - It's Alright
2. Lloyd and Glen - Keep On Pushing
3. The Techniques - Queen Majesty
4. Dennis Alcapone - My Voice Is Insured for A Million
5. The Jamaicans - Dedicate My Song To You
6. The Uniques - Gypsy Woman
7. The Progression - Rocksteady Time
8. Joe White - I'm So Proud
9. Pat Kelly - Little Boy Blue
10. Noel Bunny Brown - Man's Temptation
11. The Gaylads - That's What Love Will Do
12. The Uniques - My Woman's Love
13. Pat Kelly - Soulful Love
14. Bob Marley & The Wailers - Long Long Winter
15. The Heptones - I've Been Tryin'
16. Slim Smith - Closer Together
17. Bob Marley & The Wailers - I Gotta Keep Movin'
18. Chosen Few - Queen Majesty
19. Marcia Griffiths - Gypsy Woman

Nenhum comentário: